Welcome to Renaissance New York Hotel 57
At Renaissance New York Hotel 57, we believe every trip – no matter how short – is a one-of-a-kind experience. Take the opportunity to explore your surroundings and uncover a world of discoveries by staying at our boutique hotel in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Fusing the modern couture of our Jordan Mozer design with the classic elegance of our 19th-century carriage house, Renaissance 57 is an intuitive, elegant marriage of the city’s past and present. Our Midtown Manhattan hotel is located at the corner of 57th Street and Lexington Avenue, providing access to New York’s primary business district and an array of dining, drinking and cultural experiences at all hours.
Stay at Renaissance 57 and live life to discover.
Features and Amenities at Our Midtown NYC Boutique Hotel:
- Personalized Navigator concierge onsite
- Wi-Fi and wired Internet access ($16.95 per day)
- Onsite dining and drinking at Opia, the Rooftop Terrace and the Fireside Lounge
- 2,500 square feet of meeting and event space
- Contemporary design by Jordan Mozer
- Historic 1875 carriage house
- Modern fitness center and business center
- Room service
- In-room work desks and iHome iPod docks
- Renaissance Revive® cotton linens and AVEDA® bath products